“Ahoy Mates! Avoid The Hidden & Extra Fee Boat Importing Services!”
“With USA Marine Imports, We Import Your Boat For A Fixed Quote & Price With No Added Or Hidden Fees.”
At USA Marine Imports we work for you, for a clearly defined fee, this makes our interests aligned, so you’re secure in the knowledge that USA Marine Imports is working for you and what you want.
Name – Sailor Package
Used by: Retirees, Families, Business People, Fishermen, Beginner And Experienced Sailors, Entrepreneurs, Companies and many others.
What Can You Expect?
- Great for the boat owner that already has their vessel in the USA and only requires professional assistance to bring her back to Australia safely .
- Full Shipping and Customs management service provided to you with one point of contact.
- Receive the benefit of a set price for a set task. You only pay for what service/s you require, which saves you money and time.
- No conflict of interest – We work for you, which means you pay us a clearly defined fee. This makes our interests aligned, so you can be secure in the knowledge that USA Marine Imports is working for you, and you are not being lured to use certain products or services because they pay the biggest commission.
- Let us deal with the multiple moving parts in an industry that is constantly in a state of flux.
- End2End Transit Shipping with Customs/AQIS
- $1,900 + GST – USA Marine Imports management cost.
- ALL inclusions at best negotiated cost price value, payable by boat owner.
Over Land transport to USA port (insured)
- USA customs paper work preparation and lodging
- Loading to ship in USA Port
- Shipping by Sea to Australian port of choice
- Unload from Ship in Australian port
- Australian customs and AQIS documentation preparation and lodging
- Clearing of vessel in Australia
- AQIS inspection – Arrangement of cleaning if AQIS requests
- Australian domestic road transport
- Future Repeat Customer package at ANY time in the future, value 10% loyalty discount of future package price.
- Marine Transit Insurance
- Pre shipping condition survey (within the USA prior to departure)
- Shipping preparation-
- Wrapping (shrink wrap)
- Cleaning – chemical/steam and drying
- Cradle Construction – if vessel has no trailer
- Dismantle for packing
- Import Approval (Australia) – for trailer
- USA manufactured, Australian Compliant Trailer
- Master day hire in Australia to assist with getting from ship to marina berth – suitable for larger vessels that are shipped using LO-LO (qualified commercial Australian Master & Engineer)
- Upgrade – 10% discount for Upgrade to Captain or Commander package at anytime.
Please note – Our range of boat importing packages and services is always updating, so if you do not see what you are looking for here please call us on 1300 848 341, email us at email@example.com or register for our exclusive complimentary product & price guide.
Discover more about the USA Marine Imports service by registering for your Exclusive Complimentary Product & Price Guide today!
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide. I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from USA Marine Imports.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.