“Avoid Being Left ‘High & Dry’ With Boat Importing Quotes That State A Lower Cubic Metre Volume Than Your Boat Actually Has So It Appears Cheaper.”
“At importing time you’ll be slugged with extra fees and charges that can add up to tens of thousands.”
USA Marine Imports are Australian trained & accredited Master Engineers, and have 25 years of operating experience, so you know your best asset is in the right hands.
Name – Captains Package
Used by: Retirees, Families, Business People, Fishermen, Beginner And Experienced Sailors, Entrepreneurs, and More!
What Can You Expect?
- Relax through a complicated process!
- Having a professional with understanding and empathy to your needs.
- Getting answers and comfort from professional boat importing service at every step.
- Complete end-to-end service for the astute client who understands the value of utilising 25 years of experience to work for them.
- One point of contact for a total end-to-end solution
- Engaging a professional with a full understanding of every step of the process.
– No conflict of interest – We work for you, which mean you pay us a clearly defined fee. This makes our interests aligned, so you can be secure in the knowledge that USA Marine Imports is working for you, and you are not being lured to use certain products or services because they pay the biggest commission.
- Total End2End solution – USA Vessel procurement with delivery to your door $1,900 + $75 per/ft. of boat + GST – USA Marine Imports management cost. ALL inclusions at best-negotiated cost price value, payable by boat owner.
- Assessment of your vessel requirements – we understand your needs and wants for your dream boat
- Locate and assess your vessel
- Negotiate best price
- Arrange and guide Marine Surveyors for hull/motor and trailer report
- Trailer requirements
- Arrange Import Approval for trailer prior to boat leaving USA
- Advise & arrange alteration/modification to current trailer if needed
- Arrange a new trailer if required
- Attend to sale / settlement
- Conduct titles search/s.
- Payout any Lien/s (loans) to release title
- Foreign Exchange / payment / escrow
- Arrange Marine Insurance for Transit at 1.3% of the boats value.
- Preparation for Transport/Shipping
- Loading into Cradle (if no trailer)
- Packing into container (if required)
- Removal of fluids and gasses. oil, coolants and AC gas, if required.
- Over Land transport to USA port (insured)
- US Customs Clearing
- International Shipping
- Australian Clearing / customs
- Advise GST payment (on value of Vessel/trailer and shipping) on arrival into Australia
- AQIS inspection
- Unpack for Inspection
- Arrange AQIS cleaning if required
- Australian domestic Land transport
- To your door
- To Marina
- To Trailer modification facility
- Re-assembly of vessel/trailer if required
- Handover of turnkey vessel to you
- Future Repeat Customer package at ANY time in the future, value 10% loyalty discount of package price.
- Custom Training Package
- Become proficient and professional in your handling ability, mechanical knowledge of your vessel, and emergency procedures. Great for all family members, friends or club members
- 12-month phone support
- Master day hire in Australia to assist with getting from ship to marina berth – suitable for larger vessels (qualified commercial Australian Master & Engineer) .
Please note – Our range of boat importing packages and services is always updating, so if you do not see what you are looking for here please call us on 1300 848 341, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register for our exclusive complimentary product & price guide.
Discover more about the USA Marine Imports service by registering for your Exclusive Complimentary Product & Price Guide today!
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide. I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from USA Marine Imports.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.